1BJ Series Folding Middle Disc Harrow, with strengthened tubular harrow frames, are used for superficial plowing, soil lump breaking, crop residues and plant roots smashing and mixing into soil as green manures, for preparation of soil before sowing. This series of disc harrows have wide harrowing width during working and folding structure faciliates harrow's transportation when after harrowing. This disc harrow's manual opetrating folding has competitive price advantage.
1. 32×32 square harrow shaft used, 300mm spacing between discs, matching 7.00-9 tires;
2. High Carbon disc blade hardness: 38-44 HRC, assuring the toughness and wear ability of disc blade;
3. With wide harrowing width and even harrowing effect;
4. Tubular structure with high-strength steel harrow beam used, more durable in harrowing work;
5. Adopting manual operating to achieve disk harrow’s folding, reducing hydraulic folding’s cost, having good and competitive price;
6. Wheels linking to hydraulic cylinder and harrow’s wing-folded structure facilitate harrow maneuvers, disc depth control and harrow transportation over long distance.
|No. of disc||28||32||36||40||48|