1BQD Series Light Duty Contrapositive Offset Disc Harrow, with compact structure design, is used for ground breaking-up, soil lump smashing and crop residues mixing into soil as green manures. This series harrows perform excellently in small area that are difficult to harrow and with steep slopes.
1. 28×28 square harrow shaft used, 165mm spacing between discs;
2. High Carbon disc blade hardness: 38-44 HRC, assuring the toughness and wear ability of disc blade;
3. Compact harrow structure, convenient for assembly and adjustment;
4. High harrowing speed and efficiency when three point mounted with tractor rear;
5. Especially performing well in rugged land with more steep slopes;
6. Harrow’s opposing structure designing facilitates deep and thorough harrowing.