1BQX Series Light Duty Offset Disc Harrow is designed specially for small areas that are difficult to harrow and with steep slopes. The disc harrow is used for breaking up the ground, shattering soil lumps and mixing crop residues into soil as green manures. Three point mounted with tractor and harrow’s compact structure make the harrow perform excellently in steep land with high speed.
1. 28×28 square harrow shaft used, 200mm spacing between discs;
2. High Carbon disc blade hardness: 38-44 HRC, assuring the toughness and wear ability of disc blade;
3. Compact harrow structure, convenient for assembly and adjustment;
4. High harrowing speed and efficiency when three point mounted with tractor rear;
5. Especially performing well in rugged land with more steep slopes;
6. Disc harrow adopting using bearing combinations with a grease filling hole on it, keeping sand or soil from going into bearing to cause break down and maintaining conveniently.