1BZ Series Heavy Hydraulic Offset Disc Harrows, with high-strength harrow frames and discs, are specially used in tougher soil condition for superficial plowing, shattering of clods, crashing and mixing crop residues or plant roots into soil as green manures, for preparation of soil before sowing. This series of disc harrows specially adopt hydraulic & tire mechanism to control cutting depth of harrow, and facilitate transportation during and after harrow working.
1. 32×32 square harrow shaft used, 225mm spacing between discs, matching 7.00-9 tires;
2. High Carbon disc blade hardness: 38-44 HRC, assuring the toughness and wear ability of disc blade;
3. As heavy duty model disc harrow, performing well in tough soil conditions;
4. 120*120*6mm tubular structure with high-strength steel beam used, more durable in harrowing work;
5. Wheels linked to hydraulic cylinder, facilitating harrow maneuvers, disc depth control and harrow transportation over long distance.