LR raker, a new implement manufactured by our company through the introduction of US technologies, is suitable for raking weeds on the uncultivated field surface and the shallow layer of cultivated land. The rake fingers, which are made of 65Mn steel through heat treatment, have the advantages of good elasticity, high strength and good abrasion resistance.
The LR series of landscape rakes is built to last. With its reinforced rake angle and full sized rake tines, raking rocks and debris is simple and easy. Designed for raking rocks, dirt, sand, landscaping and construction debris, our rakes are the landscaper’s perfect tool to clean and prepare a site for seeding as well as general maintenance around farms, parks and beaches.
1. Clearing debris to prevent fires spreading;
2. Use in grassy areas where debrs has been left after storms;
3. Useful prior to slashing and mowing;
4. Angle adjustable rake for clearing off to the side;
5. Sturdy spring steel teeth for contouring over uneven terrain;
6. High strength frame;
7. Bracing leg for easy storage and attachment.