LCBB Series Hydraulic Heavy Duty Offset Disk Harrows, with high strength harrow frames and discs, are specially used in tougher soil condition for superficial plowing, shattering of clods, smashing and mixing crop residues or plant roots into soil as green manures, for preparation of soil before sowing. This series of disc harrows specially adopt hydraulic & tire mechanism to control cutting depth of harrow, and facilitate transportation during and after harrow working.
1. 42 diameter round harrow shaft used, 240mm spacing between discs, matching 7.50-16 tires(11L-15 tires or 400/60-15.5 tires optional);
2. High Carbon disc blade hardness: 38-44 HRC, assuring the toughness and wear ability of disc blade;
3. As heavy duty model disc harrow, performing well 8ough soil conditions;
4. 120*120*8mm tubular harrow frames of high-strength steel adopted, more durable in harrowing work;
5. Large and thick disc blades used allows deep tillage requirements;
6. Wheels linked to hydraulic cylinder, facilitating harrow maneuvers, disc depth control and harrow transportation over long distance.